Friends Truck For Sale

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
A friend in Huntsville Al has an IDI for sale. Here is the truck info. If serious I'll get you in contact with him.

It is a 92 4x4 crew cab 8ft bed. It has the 4 speed auto E40D I think. I put new Bendix brake pads and calipers on it as well as rear brakes. I also put on a new waterpump a while back. It has power windows, door locks, and mirrors and they all work. It also has cruise control. The AC works fine. It has the stock cassette stereo in it and it also works fine. There is no turbo in it. It has a Big Ranch hand bumper on the front. The windshield is cracked, and it needs a master cylinder at some point. I don't know about the head gasket leak. It runs fine. It needs painting but the body is in good shape with no serious rust problems. It does not look as pretty as in the picture. It has 285R16 tires on it with chrome steel rims. The tires are probably half gone on tread. I put a new 90 gal bed tank in it with a fuel filter. I have about $1000 in the tank and associated crap. If I can get $5k for it, the tank goes with the truck. If I keep the tank I would probably take $4k for it. It is a nice truck but I don't have time for more hobbies right now and that is what it is turning into. The 4 wheel drive works just fine. It is great for pulling trees over. It has a relatively new brake controller in it as well. I just put a new window motor on the left hand side. The belts are all good and I keep it up with SCA in the cooling system. I been running Rotella--T synthetic in it. It drives real well and shifts properly. The truck has 180,000 miles on it. I bought it for $6000 I think in 2005 with 170,000 miles on it. The batteries are a few years old but I have had no issues with them. The glow plugs work and I don't have trouble starting it when it is cold assuming there are no fuel leaks. Sometimes is does not like to start when hot but it will start right up if I cycle the glow plugs. It could probably use a pump and injectors at some point. I don't think there are any major problems other than the head gasket which may be my imagination. If I had the time I would pull out the engine and check the valves and replace the seals and install new head gaskets.

Perry

Attachments

• Perry Grays truck.jpg
    Perry Grays truck.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 27

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online