Free Internet Advertising Nationwide!

Seekers

Reaction score
I just mentioned this in another post and thought it deserved it's own thread. This site has FREE LISTING W/PICTURES! It's called Craigslist and some of you have probably heard of it but I thought maybe some hadn't. So if you haven't check it out and remember you have to click on the State and then city closest to you on the right side of the page.

This site has saved me hundreds of dollars in adds:D :thumbsup:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/

It also has a great search feature when you're looking for something!

PS yes, I know it's actually worldwide:Sly

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craigslist!

Boy you almost got this thread deleted with that title! I thought for sure I had a spammer on my hands. Yea, folks are always posting links to trucks in craigslist.

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been working craigslist like a rented mule for years.

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
I am Dr. Olu Oboba, a native of Cape Town and Director of Project Implementation, South Africa Ministry of Mining & Natural Resources. I am making this contact with you based on the committee's need for an individual/company who is willing to assist us with a solution to a money transfer. First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. In unfolding this proposal, I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person to handle this transaction with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Boy you can tell that one is a scam... heck it's spelled correctly and reads like normal english...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk