Ford Reman Engine or Transmission

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Recently we gained the ability to ship a Short or Long Block plus Running Complete Engines as well either Manual or Automatic Transmissions to almost anywhere in the United States for FREE SHIPPING. 2 catches first you must not be in the green shaded area of this map and it has to be sent to a business address this includes core return as well at no charge. If your in the green shaded area the shipping charges are minimal. Since there are just to many variations on Engines or Transmissions we will need to have the last 8 of your VIN to determine the correct unit for your application.
Please call us at 800-572-1422 and either Chris or I will be happy to help you.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dale,
how is the warranty handled on these rebuilds? I bought a truck last Dec. with a Ford rebuild. The previous owner claimed it had 50k on it and the receipts supports it. To make a long story short, this motor bought the farm on the way back to CA. three issues killed it. One, oil in coolant. Suspect oil cooler O-rings. Two, pressurization in cooling system and coolant consumption. Diagnosis revealed #7 cyl was taking in coolant due to cavitation. three, intermittent chugging through the intake. diag, valve hanging up. Before this, I sold the dickens out of these motors due to the warranty. But now, I am more hesitant in reccomending the package. I know i have no recourse on this motor, but solid information will determine the future of sales.
thanks.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Do you have the receipt where the motor was purcahsed? If so was it less than 24 months ago? If it is there should be no questions on the warranty IMO. Sorry but I don't have a lot of time to type these days so if I can be of assistance please call 800-572-1422 and either Chris or I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.