For Sale 2 - 1994 CC 4X4's

FoMoCo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 1994 F-350, crew cabs, both are 4X4's and they have the same 7.3idi turbo engines, and both have the ZF-5. The trucks are basically the same, even the same color(teal). The only difference from the factory is 1 truck has the 4.11 gears, and the other one has 3.55?. One truck has been upgraded with the ATS turbo housing and air to air cooler, has 4 inch exhaust, gauges, 5 in lift, 35 BFG's AT's with 2 new tires and 2 older tires with 90% rubber, open air filter, remote battery box(under cab), very cool running boards (custom 3.5" pipe that run from the front tire to the rear tire) One running board is a air tank. This truck runs great, but the hood needs paint (no rust). This truck is the one with the higher gears and does have some axle wrap if you nail it, I had some adjustable bars installed to eliminate the axle wrap, and it helped a bunch, could use some more adjusting.:thumbsup:

The other truck was bought for a parts truck, and runs great. This truck does not have an A/C. The compressor is there, but no lines or condenser. The body on this truck is not as straight and has some rust on the front fenders (not bad). This is actually a good running truck, and is a better work truck. The only mod on this one is the hind joint for the clutch pedal( and it works so much better)

I also have a new dual mass flywheel that will fit both of these trucks, and a ATS air filter box.

I just don't us the Trucks anymore, I might put 200 miles on each truck per year. Most of that time is on the Farm.

Also, the lifted truck has a brand new RedHead steering gear box installed last month, so an alignment is needed?

I live in Olmito, TX, which is next to Brownsville, TX aka the Rio Grande Valley. call me at 956-350-3315

Bill Wilkinson

FoMoCo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics and price

I would like to get 10,000 for the pair, but the price is not firm. FYI, I just installed a new clutch master of the big truck, and it looks like I will be trying to bled that today. No pedal, but since I don't have anybody to help, I am going to have to remove the Master, line, and slave and but them on a bench to bled. Major pain. The pics are not working. If you could e-mail be at [email protected], I can send them.

FoMoCo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to include the miles, the big truck has 230,000 and the little truck has 186,000, but I think the little truck, might have more than that. The motor has been replaced on that one.