[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
man that's awsome, they added a few inches in the front and rear section of the roof above the passengers, was he really tall or something? they're a big cozy truck to begin with.... :confused: betcha that thing would go anywhere you point it, even make it's own path. ;Sweet

speaking of war wagon, check out my stock height '78 scout II on 33X12.50 BOGGERS! LOL;Really

-Jon

Attachments

• boggers 3.jpg
    boggers 3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
  • boggers.jpg
    boggers.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 6

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The D-301 diesel was a factory option. IH built over 500 pick-ups and travelalls with that engine. If you look beside the gas cap you will see the series emblem with a V on the bottom of the emblem. That signifies a V-8 engine option. Eason

Alex S

Jeoff
Reaction score
The D-301 diesel was a factory option. IH built over 500 pick-ups and travelalls with that engine. If you look beside the gas cap you will see the series emblem with a V on the bottom of the emblem. That signifies a V-8 engine option. Eason

Interesting i have only herd of a few that had that engine and it was a "special order" not an option and i have never seen any literature on it and my facotry service manual for my 68 pickup has no mention of it :dunno:dunno