Fleet charge?

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I hope to finish up my truck this weekend and I picked up some fleet charge coolant is this the same as the fleet guard?

Fleet Charge Specifications

No initial SCA precharge required

Phosphate Free

Contains nitrite for superior wet sleeve liner cavitation protection

Patented inhibitor system prevents drop-out, gel and scale

Low silicate formula

Low total dissolved solids formula

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I hope to finish up my truck this weekend and I picked up some fleet charge coolant is this the same as the fleet guard?

Fleet Charge Specifications

No initial SCA precharge required

Phosphate Free

Contains nitrite for superior wet sleeve liner cavitation protection

Patented inhibitor system prevents drop-out, gel and scale

Low silicate formula

Low total dissolved solids formula

FleetCHARGE and FleetGUARD are different. F-Charge uses DCA-2 and F-Guard uses DCA-4. Either will work fine and protect against cavitation. Just be sure you've got the correct test strips for the DCA-2 in the Fleetcharge.

Heath

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FleetCHARGE and FleetGUARD are different. F-Charge uses DCA-2 and F-Guard uses DCA-4. Either will work fine and protect against cavitation. Just be sure you've got the correct test strips for the DCA-2 in the Fleetcharge.

Heath

Where do you get your test strip's, last time i got mine from a place online but they were the wrong ones i think..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where do you get your test strip's, last time i got mine from a place online but they were the wrong ones i think..

NAPA has test strips for DCA-2, and Fleetchrage should make them as well. Most places that sell coolant with DCA will also sell the test strips, but not always.

Heath

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I get my fleet charge from a local cummins dealer, they have the strips as well.