Finally got to take it for a drive

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got to take my 93 cc for a ride today. I bought it off Craigslist around Thanksgiving time and have been spending almost all my free time the little I have fixing it up. Way more work than I thought!!!

Was told it ran but had a bad cylinder but had a new turbo and a new injector pump. I have been looking for a non running crew cab for over a year so I jumped in my 89 f250 IDI and picked it up.

I just need to take it in for an aliment the steering wheel is about 1/4 turn off. And figure out what I need to do to run WMO through it so I can afford to drive it.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats man. Glad you've gotten it back on the road. Wish I could help you with the WMO stuff, but I run straight #2. Any photos?

Heath

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the only picture I have of the truck as of now.

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 20

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i pulled a 7.3 out of my 88 fsuperduty I am parting out. That engine only has about 40K on the rebuild. Thats why I was looking for a non running truck I wanted some where to put my good engine.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love SRW F350 crew cabs. The Wisconsin salt has done some damage but it's not bad at all.

Heath

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its mostly the fenders. But the big rust hole in the drivers side fender was helpful to see how to get the parking brake cable back into the cab. I even had my hand through it. Maybe some day I will be able to replace it with something from down south.