FINALLY! Got me a cluster with a TACH!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I've been looking high and low for over a year, had deals set up with 3 different members here for them, and after all that loosing out, I finally got a gauge cluster with a trip meter speedo and diesel tach in it for one of my 83's!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/80-8...arms=39:1|65:1|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
I didnt give the highest price I've seen them go for, but higher than what most of my deals here with the members were for.
The seller guaranteed me that it works and if it doesnt upon arrival, then he'll give me my money back.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Hey Doug, thanks for the offer, but I guess not now. You must have a ton of these old trucks down there eh? I've only found one in a yard in this entire are of the state.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Hey Doug, thanks for the offer, but I guess not now. You must have a ton of these old trucks down there eh? I've only found one in a yard in this entire are of the state.

Not quite a ton, there were 3 that had dashes, 2 were diesels and only 1 had a tach and engine. and all were pre 7.3, so not much use for me.