F superduty zf5

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a complete f450 zf5 with the hydraulic pump on the side and a working parking brake... I would like to trade it to a regular 2wd zf5 and a 80-86 clutch pedal setup....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a complete f450 zf5 with the hydraulic pump on the side and a working parking brake... I would like to trade it to a regular 2wd zf5 and a 80-86 clutch pedal setup....

I have the clutch pedal assembly for ya. I don't have a 2wd trans any longer.

Interested in that PTO on the side though....

BTW what gear ratio is the 1st gear on the tag on side of trans?

That trans can also be used for 4wd by removing that park brake assembly or 2wd with it.

Just curiious why sell it if you need a 2wd unit why not use the one you got?????

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not selling it, Still thinking of using it with the parking brake on my f250... Make me an offer for the pto, Will need a cover in return....I'll look for the gear ratio tomorrow.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe interested in the PTO as well, can you shoot a pic? Have a ZF in my truck, so a cover isn't an issue.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been raining haven't had a chance to get pics of the pto yet.... But I will sell the complete tranny and will take a partial trade on a good c6, Must be complete with all brackets... And for the right money I will throw in a almost new complete smf setup....

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To bad you are not closer. I have a complete 4x4 c6 setup still in the truck ready to go.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks are 2wd... I just bought a freshly rebuilt c6 to go in my 90 f150 project, So when it gets done and I work the bugs out and make it reliable I'm taking the zf and putting it in my 250.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cover no issue....what price range u thinking for PTO..

Pics/brand info etc would be better to thunk out some kinda price....Otherwise I'm low balling it with 150 bucks!

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to get pics or info on the pto yet, It's either raining or I'm busy... I will do my best to get the info and pics up tomorrow, I may go ahead and drain the tranny an just pull it off since I'm not gonna be using it anyhow.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to get pics or info on the pto yet, It's either raining or I'm busy... I will do my best to get the info and pics up tomorrow, I may go ahead and drain the tranny an just pull it off since I'm not gonna be using it anyhow.

Sounds like a plan...have a good gander inside n determine if it's in good shape or not.

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of it... Haven't took it off yet, Gonna try to get if off later today...

You must be registered for see images attach

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we can figure a way to transport it I have the 2WD zf and the clutch pedal assembly out of an 86