f superduty 4x4

1994IDI

Reaction score
FORD never made a 4wd F-superduty, a.k.a F450(10 lug).
But there were quite a few companys who concerted them to 4wd.

I think 3500 is a bit much for a truck that need that kind of work

And i would like to know how it runs and drives if it need a t-case installed

Brad: I thought I remembered you saying that. I am curious as to what it isd. And agreed that I think it would be a decent, maybe still a little high price AFTER the transfer case was installed, and it was a driver.

Very cool looking truck though.

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Hope whoever buys that has a good dentist...

Gonna need MANY fillings replaced, and possibly the kidneys too.
:D

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Brad: I thought I remembered you saying that. I am curious as to what it isd. And agreed that I think it would be a decent, maybe still a little high price AFTER the transfer case was installed, and it was a driver.

Very cool looking truck though.

Yeah. I almost had my hands on 2 different 4wd converted F-superdutys. One 460, one powerstroke:love::love:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i don't think quigley ever did axles.
every F450axle I've seen had a Marmon-Herrington build tag on them and God help you if the tag was missing.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
i don't think quigley ever did axles.
every F450axle I've seen had a Marmon-Herrington build tag on them and God help you if the tag was missing.

I know the marmon herrington had their own axle under it. The other one was either a D60 or a D70 w the passenger side pumpkin like this one
You must be registered for see images attach

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
We have some 6x6's at work and some 4x4 single axles too....Most have M-H conversions but some are OshKosh and one is a Volvo with a ZF t-case and front axle....Mister, you want spend some money then go order some **** for one of those divorced t-cases....Crazy prices for gears and shafts....Your **** will pucker up when you see the bill.:eek:cookoo....We have a 4wd International Paystar in the shop now, they broke the input pinion case and some other small stuff..$11,000 and we have been waiting for over a month to get the parts. The driver heard a "bang"....Yeah, right after he flipped the t-case lockup during a spin out.-cuss

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering... I saw the pass side pumpkin and thought "hmm no wonder it "just" needs the transfer case installed"

I was unaware that the conversions were this way....

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since i like the superdutys its almost tempting to see if hed trade for my dually.stuff a nice vulcan wrecker body,self loader or stretch it for a 19' bed be one hell of a car carrier/wrecker :love: :love:

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look at the second picture.you can see the driveshaft in it so it drives just no 4x4 yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online