F-250 Lariat for $13,500?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that the seller is not willing to disclose his geographic location bothers me. The only thing going through my head is "louisiana swimmer special" :eek:

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
Email I got back askin about the lack of VIN on the superduty. Funny that he didn't talk about that...

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in my 2005 FORD F350 I want you to know that I closed my auction earlier because someone has offered me the buy it now price, but didn't have all the money available and I cannot accept financing because time is a real issue for me. The price I want to obtain for it is $13,000 US (this price includes shipment and insurance charges).

My wife was recently promoted so we had to move in Italy. We brought the vehicle with us, wanting to register it here, but I couldn't because it is a US vehicle and to get it registered here it will need serious engine modifications in order to comply with the EU emission standards, it is an US model (which complies with the US emission standards: DOT and EPA) and Europe regulations are
different from these ones.Also we didn't pay the duties for bringing it here and if we resell it back to US there will be no more duties to be paid. So that is why I prefer to sell it quick now and get rid of it while I still can, because time is running and I can't keep it like that, there is a deadline term when I must pay the import tax, so I can't afford to lose time and I prefer to make some money while I still can.

The truck is like new, completely working, perfect running condition, with no hidden damages or accidents,it has always been garage kept, low miles, 2005 model, with 3 years EXTENDED, INTERNATIONAL and TRANSFERABLE warranty, which will be honored at any dealer from there. It is US model with US specs and passed the US test emissions. It will be as if purchased locally.
The truck is insured in case of damage and you will receive it at your door in 5 working days . It will come with all the necessary papers (clear title, bill of sale, warranty documents, user’s manual, insurance etc). The title is clear and you will register it in your state without problems. I will send the truck having written on it 'gift' so you won't have to pay any additional taxes.

The shipping costs and the insurance taxes of the package will be down to me and you only pay for the money transfer commission when you wire the funds, which is about 4% from the total amount sent.My wife works for the carrier and her employer will help us out with the shipment (as part of her job benefits).
The truck is being shipped from Italy and you won't have to pay for customs or any additional taxes when it will arrive. There may be some customs for you to pay, but if you wish we can avoid them: you'll declare you send money to a friend and I will declare the shipping as a gift/donation.

I am requesting a $6,500 refundable deposit at the beginning of the shipping and the balance to be paid after delivery and inspection. If you are not 100% content with the truck you will ship it back on my expense to get your deposit back. I am sure this will not happen, because it is a state of the art vehicle and you will have no reason not to be content with it.

This is a large purchase and I would like to use a third party for this transaction as I want a smooth and safe transaction. We will use SafeBuy, I have completed a lot of successful deals using them. I have a purchase protection account of $20,000 with them. If this is your first time using SafeBuy here are their terms: if you will not receive the truck exactly as advertised or you won't receive it in 15 days since you made the deposit, SafeBuy will refund you from my SafeBuy account.

If you agree with these terms, please send me your full name, home and shipping address so I can register the transaction with SafeBuy asap.

Regards,
Lance&Julia

wow.

Adrianspeeder

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828