excellent service!!!! (kent moore meter rental)

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rented Gary's(icanfixall) Kent Moore to time my truck and I just wanted to spread the word that his rental program is top notch. He has helped me with all my questioning of anything related to using the meter. And he is full of knowledge on our idi powerd vehicles. Hell its worth the the 70.00 bucks just to get his cell number to pick his brain on anything related to up grades and repairs on our rigs. It only took 3 days to get his meter from California to central Texas and it came with everything from meter to all tools needed just like he told me to get the job done.
Also he is very adamant to let you know that no question is to stupid to ask him witch is great for newbie guys such as myself.

Thanks Gary for the cool idea to start renting these meters out cause they are not cheap to buy.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep. Gary's program rocks!!!

eventually this thread will die off into the depths of OB.net
put it in the stickey thread, along with the rest.
he has been mentioned a few times in there, but another will not hurt.

jayro88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have also used this service and would recommend it to anyone. Excellent product and service.

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep. Gary's program rocks!!!

eventually this thread will die off into the depths of OB.net
put it in the stickey thread, along with the rest.
he has been mentioned a few times in there, but another will not hurt.

Can this post be moved to the stick section? I don't know how to relocate it with out retyping the whole thing.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm already starting to dislike this tagging thing.
if someone is too ******* lazy to post in a thread and wants me to cut/paste/and edit due to their lack of time.....what does that make my time?
the answer is no. please don't ask me to do it when someone else can't deal with the "inconvenience"

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
i'm already starting to dislike this tagging thing.
if someone is too ******* lazy to post in a thread and wants me to cut/paste/and edit due to their lack of time.....what does that make my time?
the answer is no. please don't ask me to do it when someone else can't deal with the "inconvenience"
He made a mistake didn't realize there was a thread dedicated to this. The stickies are pretty crowded.
So really your the one that's being "to ******* lazy" :D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can this post be moved to the stick section? I don't know how to relocate it with out retyping the whole thing.
He made a mistake didn't realize there was a thread dedicated to this. The stickies are pretty crowded.
So really your the one that's being "to ******* lazy" :D
really?
since you're full of excuses, "stickies are crowded" please explain his admission.

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didnt think that needed to be spelled out, but ok!

try only tagging someone once.
yea, if larson read all of the introductory text, he would have seen the sticky.
the stickys are there for a reason! use them,

as far as the stickys being crouded?
all it takes is a few moments to open your eyes... its right there in plain view...

so, what about them bears?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online