Electric Gauge Recommendations?

Mojave Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to replace my current mechanical guages wit a set of decent electric ones. What would you guys recommend? Looking for oil pressure and water temp. ...interested in vendors too.

thanks, brian

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Isspro located in Portland Oregon for either electric or mechanical. I have the EV mechanical and they are just fine...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Isspro's gauges.

Ken at DPS sells them, and I've found his prices to be less expensive than anyone else out there.

Just remember that he can be difficult to get a hold of; you just have to keep trying. Once you do get a hold of him, though, he does a real good job of taking care of you ;Sweet

pafixitman

Reaction score
I have Isspro EGT and boost, AutoMeter oil, volts, trans, water. I prefer the Isspro hands down. Got mine from Ken @ DPS

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
E guages has good prices on isspro, I cant get Ken to ship me a set of head studs????? been three weeks now. So if anyone has a special double secret way to get ahold of him, tell me please!! I gotta get this together
thanks

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Call early.8-9AM Central Standard Time.

As for gauges,I vote Isspro too.I love the look of that white face with Blue lit pointer.

akoldnav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I got my Oil Pressure/Water Temp guages from Wesburg Mfg. They build and sell Westach guages which look and work great. They can be had in 2 inch dual guage combinations and single guage or they can be built as 3 inch large face guages. On my old 84, I had a dual EGT/Boost in the large face. That guage works a lot better (faster response) than my VDO pyro on my 1988.

Just my thoughts.

akoldnav

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freight, I will try that ,thanks
Russ

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
In the minority I guess, but I like my digital VDO's! Not sure though about boost and EGT. I have a dual sweep Westach EGT plumbed into the right and left bank on my NA 6.9 and it is kind of neat to see the difference in left and right bank!

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
sle2115 said:
In the minority I guess, but I like my digital VDO's! Not sure though about boost and EGT. I have a dual sweep Westach EGT plumbed into the right and left bank on my NA 6.9 and it is kind of neat to see the difference in left and right bank!

I guess I'm in the minority too. Although I've never used them, I'm not a big fan of Isspro's appearance. Maybe I just haven't seen all their offerings. I use Auto Meter Z series.

Tom

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TLBREWER said:
I guess I'm in the minority too. Although I've never used them, I'm not a big fan of Isspro's appearance. Maybe I just haven't seen all their offerings. I use Auto Meter Z series.
That's ironic...that's exactly how I feel about Autometers. To me, they feel like they should be in a lowered Honda Civic with a spoiler and a coffee can for an exhaust pipe, not a diesel truck. But, that's just me ;)

sle, how big of a difference do you see between the two banks?