electric fuel pump

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
the carrier unit was on my list of "to do's" so if the price if right i would be interested...my credit card finally cooled off after my endevor with my 93 F-150 LOL...

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I'm right there with you! He's been getting $60 + $15 for shipping. Hopefully it's close to that. I may even get a spare, not that I'll need it.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
When you guys get those things in, if you want to use the plugs that come on the pump, you can get the other side of the plugs at Napa. It's a Packard dual plug. you have to get the housing , pins and insulators seperatly. they're cheap. You get a real nice water tight quick disconnect plug that way ;Sweet there's a few places that sell the things online, but you have to buy them by the bag, usually 50 pieces at a time.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
When you guys get those things in, if you want to use the plugs that come on the pump, you can get the other side of the plugs at Napa. It's a Packard dual plug. you have to get the housing , pins and insulators seperatly. they're cheap. You get a real nice water tight quick disconnect plug that way ;Sweet there's a few places that sell the things online, but you have to buy them by the bag, usually 50 pieces at a time.

I'm still looking for my reciept from Napa with the part #s, just to make it easier.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm. i may get one of these.. i have a holley red now.. but ive heard better things about the carriers, as they are made for constant duty, id feel a little more comfortable with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70