ebay find

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your laughing but someone will pay it. If not now eventually some landscraper will get it. 4x4, diesel, low repair costs, make them desirable around here. Agreed way more than what I'd pay, but I don't need it either.
Also think about your next option. A stroke at double the initial cost and if it needs work, forget it on cost to repair.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Hey, the listing says he drove it himself at least 30-40 miles! What more assurance do you need?

Black dawg

Reaction score
I know a guy who bought the same truck only 351 and a c6. truck was pretty beat up but dependable at 300k. he paid 6200!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
That truck looks hammered. I wouldn't pay over $2000

About to say, that things been rode hard and put up wet. That price and the seats don't even match , no tailgate, and just about every body panel banged up, and NO leaks or blowby.... yea right

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with people?

That truck wouldnt bring half what he is asking around here, now if it had a straight body good paint good interior and a tailgate then it would bring 3000-5000

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
"It does run good and i am pretty sure will last long enough"

What, he said it should "last long enough", don't you want to take his word for it? LOL

And no blow by?

My engine has 144K miles on it, and it has blow by.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine, identical to that, except XLT, with 300k on it, brought that much from the insurance agent the day they declared it a total.. after buy back and deductible.. I got $5k. Pay off was 3k.. easiest 2 grand I have ever made.

adtman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW I WANT THAT ONE TONE! It is close to me too...LMAO In my dreams...lol That is freaking SWEET!