ebay find

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
A 94 without a turbo.... I don't think so.... Scooter.... I'll bet the original motor let go and someone installed whatever is in it now... Might even be a 6.9 motor....:dunno

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
A 94 without a turbo.... I don't think so.... Scooter.... I'll bet the original motor let go and someone installed whatever is in it now... Might even be a 6.9 motor....:dunno

Vin number show "M" N/A diesel

If it had a Vin "K" then it would of been turbo

If vin "F" then a powerstroke

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that first one,not gunna happen.
if he wants to part with that,he'll need to start half way and let it go where she may.if lucky,id see 3500-4k tops.
she's an old work truck.needs some $ to be brought back like new.only a sucker would give 6k for that one.
its up here in New England.trust me.it doesn't look anything like what your southern/western truck owners have,if you looked up under it, you'd understand.

edit.
oh looking at the histroy report,she's been brought up from down south.
still.she's an old fixer upper.im not seeing over 4k.

jeez i only payed 3300 for mine on ebay (w/47k carfax spotless record unlike this truck too.)
shot bed(thats what helped.made the truck look ratty :D ) and low miles an old,still took 2k in parts to make right again (excluding dually conversion and dump bed of course.)

Last edited:

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an awesome truck.

I paid 8K for my '93, Flordia truck with a great body, 160K miles dually convert, a 5spd, 4x4, with a banks turbo. Only problem is the interior is rough. I wouldnt pay 8K for a cummins truck, if I didnt put it in, I dont want it.
Matthew

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
I paid 8K for my '93, Flordia truck with a great body, 160K miles dually convert, a 5spd, 4x4, with a banks turbo. Only problem is the interior is rough. I wouldnt pay 8K for a cummins truck, if I didnt put it in, I dont want it.
Matthew

I'd pay 8K for that Cummins truck, as long as everything was done right, I wouldn't think twice about buying that truck and driving it.

I can't believe you paid 8K for an IDI

Don't get me wrong, I love IDI's but I also like getting my moneys worth.

I've also seen alot of Powerstrokes go for less than 8K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online