EBAY FIND NICE IDI

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
why dosn't anyone wash anything anymore i don't get it. how hard is it to do a quick detail job before taking pic's? just my 2 cents lol nice project truck though, i would like to have it.

mark7.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks and i did not have the time to wash it it is 20 hear and it would just freeze

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
thanks and i did not have the time to wash it it is 20 hear and it would just freeze

:eek:OH **** I"M SO SORRY :fan: i didn't know that you were the one selling the truck! i didn't mean to be an ass about it. but armor-all dose wonder's for selling rig's lol:D

jcarr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mark you confused me with the ebay listing. i knew you had a truck to sell but when ben listed it on ebay confused me. i forgot you guys are in the same town aren't you or at least close.

VanBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look that bad. Would make a great farm truck around here..... aka 'beater' rig.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
:eek:OH **** I"M SO SORRY :fan: i didn't know that you were the one selling the truck! i didn't mean to be an ass about it. but armor-all dose wonder's for selling rig's lol:D

It's due to him titleing it Nice Ebay "Find" instead of Here's my truck for sale. :confused: