Ebay Caution Alert

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I just saw this listing on ebay for the kent moore j33000 meter. I feel the seller is trying to say its a working meter ready to go... but its not going to work on our idi engines without the line clamp probe. and thats going to cost another approx. $150.00 or more to make this work for us. The sellers has over 7000 listings so its a big time ebay seller trying to pas this off no matter what. A buyer has the right to question the seller as we should do when the description is so vauge. Someone is trying to cover up something smelly. At least thats what i see from buying more than ten of these meters from all kinds of creepy ebay sellers. One butthead clearly hid the meter because the lid was broken off it. It was a not working meter even though he listed it as a functioning meter. He also included several kent moore luminosity probes and some lumi wire harness's. I explained what was wrong and wanted a ful refund because this was "not as described". I even told the seller how expensive the extra lumi probes were and how much he could make off them.. Well I bacisclly got told to pound sand. So I kept the meter and sold the lumi probes and made more than what the meter originally cost me. Another thing the seller said was he would only accept the meter back in the same condition as it was when he shipped it and in the same box with the same packing... *** homer.. Well I do keep the original shipping stuffs long after I have taken delievery of anything.. He was a creep trying anything he could to not take back what he knew was a scam. But I made money on that deal. I did try to make the seller money but he was having non of that. He even said
I had to change my negative comments about his seller stuff on ebay if I wanted him to take it back.. I left a horrible feedback and it was described in detail why... So be cautious buying from ebay..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kent-Moore-..._Automotive_Tools&hash=item53ffa9ea79&vxp=mtr

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
thanks for the warning. i avoid ebay and paypal in general. you would think ebays sellers protection would help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online