EBAY Alert : ATS 093 Non-Wastegated Seemingly Complete

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
DANG! Does look like everything, minus the valve cover. He even has the factory turbo diesel fender emblems there.

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMN! Finally i find a decent turbo kit that the person isnt asking some ridiculous price for and it says he only ships to the US.

Is anybody from here bidding on it yet?? I really want this turbo kit and i sent the seller a email asking if he is willing to ship to canada. But if he says no he wont ship to canada would someone on here that maybe lives in the North West close to the border be willing to let me ship it to there place and either ship it up to me or ill make a trip across the border? I live in BC, Canada about 10 minutes from the US/Canada border.

IDIeselman

Reaction score
I have been bidding but I'm about done. (IDIeselman is 79-6.9) If you should win You can have it shipped to my address. I live about 3.5 hours from the bridge. I'll bring it half way if you pay the gas, Or I can just forward it to your place. Good luck.

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been bidding but I'm about done. (IDIeselman is 79-6.9) If you should win You can have it shipped to my address. I live about 3.5 hours from the bridge. I'll bring it half way if you pay the gas, Or I can just forward it to your place. Good luck.

I emailed the seller and he said he will ship it to Canada so i started bidding on it. I must have been bidding against you. Im sorry i wasnt sure if anybody from OB was already bidding on it. If you want it ill stop bidding and let you have it??

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed the seller and he said he will ship it to Canada so i started bidding on it. I must have been bidding against you. Im sorry i wasnt sure if anybody from OB was already bidding on it. If you want it ill stop bidding and let you have it??
your best bet is to have it shipped to someone down in seattle, WA area and take a trip south past the border. the import duties will kick you in the nuts.

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats what i was hoping to do...but im going to let this turbo go. The price is getting higher than i can afford right now.

Truck#3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, I'm already bidding on that too before i saw this thread. lol

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol so 3 of us from OB have been bidding against each other. Im out now since the price has gone over what i can afford right now. Is anybody from here the highest bidder currently?

VanBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking turbo set up, alas, it prob not for a van...... :dunno

If anyone sees a kit for a van (1990), PLEASE, please, PM me a heads up.....

:hail:hail

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking turbo set up, alas, it prob not for a van...... :dunno

If anyone sees a kit for a van (1990), PLEASE, please, PM me a heads up.....

:hail:hail
do yourself a favor and go look up hypermax and buy a new kit.
turbo'd van are a rare animal to begin with. I've seen two over the years.

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Have to say I've NEVER seen one myself. Havent even seen so much as an IDI van period.