Eastern Ohio camping weekend

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Glad you can make it Carl, even just for a picnic. We'll throw a couple of dogs on the grill for you.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Well, if I'm not too tore up from Saturday, maybe I'll cruise over Sunday morning? Hang out whilst you recover from your Saturday night LOL!!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Come on over guys, the more the merrier. I'll check with the campground for those just stopping by.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from the campground regarding day visitors. Rates are as follows: We(campground) charge $3.00 (age 12 and above) and $2.50 (11 and under) per day for visitors.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Couple bucks to hang for the day ain't bad. I have to pencil that in ;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
James give them a call and tell them your with me or the IDI camping group and see what they say. Their website says they have tent sites. I haven't heard what sites we will be in yet, but I would think you would be allowed pitch a tent in the middle of group

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Gary,

You can count us in - we will be arriving late on friday as it's a 6 hour drive for us and we can't leave until Sherri gets off work at 3:20 but I'll pick her up from work all hitched up and ready to roll - Just tell me when I need to call the campground and make my reservations...

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Hey Travis, it's only 4 1/2 hours from you. Amy and I drive by there every time we visit the in-laws. Unless you moved. Get on 172 on the west side of East Canton. It's a windy hilly road, but you can pretend you're a road racer.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Barney,

Which way do you normally go? US30?

All of my mapping software says US30 and smidgen over 6 hours. It might be thinking that I run the speed limit.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Trav, I'd call asap. I have been corresponding with Beth Woolmaker. I've put us under the name of IDI camping group, so when you call to make your reservations let them know so we can be together. Their phone is 330-525-7726 Glad you can make it. We'll be there around 5 o r6 pm Friday.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Shoot guys.....just found out I have a truck club meeting on Sunday! The fellow has a small guage train layout in his yard ;Really
I kinda wanna do that............ :thumbsup:

So maybe I get up really, really early, cruise out to you guys till lunch then head north to Homeworth and do that :Sly . It's only a few miles up the road from where you guys are at.
Geez.........this is making my head hurt cookoo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online

No members online now.