e40d piece of junk

dixie_stud69

Reaction score
let me start from the begginning just replaced the main seal which was very fun tryin to remove stripped out torque converter nuts but got that fixed over the weekend went to go fuel up and my transmission fuse came out so truck started barely pullin itself finally got it home figured fuse was missin so drove it down the road and back pulled it the drive and nothin will not move will catch the gear but wont pull itself any info will help! truck is 94 7.3 idi e40d 4X4

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Low fluid, or its blown.
But more than likely its low on fluid. Check and recheck it. I burned up a new race prepped TH350 in my 79 Z28 because I didnt check the fluid myself, and had a friend do it, and redo it and he still didnt read it right.

dixie_stud69

Reaction score
well fluid was my problem before this incident but the tach an electronic shift fuse 10 amp fell out but i've dropped the tranny twice now and put it back in i think its time to take it to the shop even though i dont like nobody workin on my truck except me but im in over my head with this tranny first diesel too i got plenty of common sense so when i gets out i'll have plenty more questions for u guys thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online