dyno numbers

1993f250

Reaction score
Dynoed my truck this year at rudys diesel performance dyno day. Made 209hp and 400ft lbs. Just wonder ing if anyone else has dynoed theres and what kind or numbers they made. Im trying to break 300hp

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of posts on the subject. Many guys have had their rigs on the rollers. Search the forum and enjoy.

Heath

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are good torque numbers and 300 hp well that will be a challenge I wanna see one make that badd that's my goal on my rebuild motor on the side for my rig and I will have dyno results on my truck with the original motor pushin 300,000 or 400,000 an running great and I should be right at about what you did but will see you never know what numbers you will have tell you have emm I will post pics and videos on June 3rd what do you have done to your truck

1993f250

Reaction score
Banks turbo kit. Custom intake. And had my ip completely rebuilt and its now flowing 178 ccs of fuel. Built e4od tranny. Banks trans command. Lock up switch for my torque converter. Ladder bars
. Front weight rack for pulling stiff knees for pulling and bump stops for pulling. And a 6very inch miter cut stack. Hypermax head gaskets and arp head studs

1993f250

Reaction score
Its the orignal pump that was on the truck when i bought it and a guy named darrell york built it he builds all the injection pumps on the pulling trucks and tractors around the house

1993f250

Reaction score
Db2 i believe and idk i just took it to gim and said work your magic for me a nd thats what i got

Blsford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those numbers are VERY strange, considering you have 3x + more fuel than typical "turned up" trucks that have higher numbers then yours....? Did you do a typo? Or really mean 178cc?

1993f250

Reaction score
I meant 178ccs. Im still running stock inectors and stock fuel system. According to my 1/8 mile drag times i have around 270 hp. But woth a dyno i had 209hp. And i used to have the papers from where he flow tested it
to if i can find them ill post so none of you can have any doubt about it

1993f250

Reaction score
But i would like to no whos dynoing higher than low 200s so i could get some advice from them on what i should do next to get closer to my 300 mark