Dual 4" Diameter Stacks

058hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any pics? Do you have it on the passenger side or drivers?

I'm watching this one closely as I want to throw a stack on mine, mostly to get the exhaust fumes away from directly under the cab and (IMO) look badass while doing it haha

I will try and get a pic. It's on my wrecker bed not a pickup box tho. It's on the right hand side.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
I haven't ran stacks. My concerns would be the taking up of bed space and getting soot on the truck and what ever you are towing. I think a good thought out set of stacks makes any diesel sound better, especially the IDI's. Turbo the thing and go straight pipe all the way.:sly Even N/A I'd try straight pipe first just to see and cut a muffler in if/when you decide its too loud. I'd also try turn outs to push the soot to the sides, to help keep what you are towing a bit cleaner and follow the advise given to keep the in cab noise to a minimum. Good luck, I am guessing that you will like them.:peelout

turboed... maybe but like I said I have driven an ext cab NA with no mufflers and stacks and it was absolutely unbearable. And I am not a guy that likes quiet trucks. straight piped 460, 454, 7.3, or cummins. I like them all, but there is something about having that exhaust right next to your head that just gives me headaches from hell.

058hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score