does anyone know where I can get a cheap exhaust stack kit

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
No offense, but.....

You want What?!?, for How Much?!?:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Seriously, though.

Around here, you can get 5" pretty reasonable, because all the bullhaulers, and grainhaulers want to go 6" or bigger. That's how I got the 5" for The PackRat Wrecker. A bullhauler buddy of mine put 6" straights on his flattop. I got the stacks, mufflers, elbows & y-pipe, just for hauling it out of his yard. I cratered the mufflers, saving the stacks & elbows, and traded the y-pipe to another buddy, for a future favor.

Finding cheap 6"+.....good luck, man.

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
yeah i dont wanna spend like close to a grand but I just want the mitre cut the slashed 46 inch 6 to 8 inch stack at least and also how do I cut the holes in my bed liek what is the best tool to use

And I'm 19 cut me some slack I'm new to this lol

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
ok then man and i have a truck shop down the road here in c-ville would it be kinda cheaper to go there and get what I needed or just try napa

jocephus

Reaction score
stack kit

i made my own kit i bought all of the reducers and elbows from napa and i got a 6 inch miter cut free from the local truck shop it was one the had cut off of a wrecked truck. i think i may have $120 bucks in the hole thing. as far as cutting the hole in your bed hole saws are expensive when you get into large sizes i use a jig saw with a metal cutting blade in it seems to have better control with it also hope this helps.

bigoilburner19

Reaction score
hey thanks jocephus i really do aprecieate that but i will get all my stuff from napa but i thought about it and i jsut want one stack but it has to be a 6 or bigger and 48 inch tall