Diesel Care injection pump??

1994 Turbo

Reaction score
Are they decent? Little Brother and I are looking at them for our farm 1993 factory turbo. Don't wanna order a pile and waste my money but also don't wanna spend 700 dollars for one from Mel for a truck that we beat the snot out of. Not bashing him either. If it were my personal truck it'd get a moose junior no doubts. Any input is nice!
Thanks,
Dillan

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's less than 600, than the head and rotor have not been replaced. Typically those parts alone are over 400 dollars. If those aren't replaced, than its not rebuilt, it's just resealed. Take that information and do with it what you will.

USNENFTS

U.S. Navy Engineman
Reaction score
With these pumps you really get what you pay for. You can get them A LOT of places including auto part stores (Napa, etc....). I had mine rebuilt for about 600 bucks and it has been good to me for about a year and a half! It's really all up to what you are willing to spend. R&D IDI Performance has a stock pump as well as high performance ones!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T EVER! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

USNENFTS

U.S. Navy Engineman
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't ever seen you so scared lol! :rotflmao

FoolhardyIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was not a member here when I replaced my injectors, return kit, or IP. If I was I would have gotten the injectors and IP done by Mel.

sjwelds

Full Access Member
Reaction score

He must be serious!!!!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY JACK **** FROM DIESEL CARE
:number2
i apologize for the profanity, it was warrented

ToughOldFord

The Cold Glow-Plug
Reaction score
It is best to stick with a quality rebuilder when possible. I feel that if you cannot for whatever reason then rather throw money away on someone like DCP; just take your chances with a used one. Sure it's a gamble, but it's a smaller gamble then $300 on a clean-and-resale 'rebuild'.

If none are in your local wrecking yard there's a few on Fee-Bay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-IH-Int...tomotive_Services&hash=item48780d8c58&vxp=mtr

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online