"DIESEL" badge

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a source of the badge that says DIESEL in silver lettering that is on the tailgate of say a 93 or 94 Ford pickup. I have one that I got off of a friends junk tailgate and was looking for atleast one more to make a matched set for the doors on my chevy.

Justin

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin,

If you end up running into a dead end, check out THIS SITE , I think they do custom work as well as the badges they have listed.

Mike

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Justin,

I have 2 that came off the fenders of my '84. Give me a PM with address and I'll send them.

Barney

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dieseldummy said:
Hi, I am looking for a source of the badge that says DIESEL in silver lettering that is on the tailgate of say a 93 or 94 Ford pickup. I have one that I got off of a friends junk tailgate and was looking for atleast one more to make a matched set for the doors on my chevy.

Justin

They were on the tailgate of the 83-86 trucks too. I believe they can be had from LMC Truck

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
Droped flatlander a PM, I was going to check into LMC as I have their chevy books but they are week in the diesel section. Thanks for the help fellows.

Justin

Conn

Offroad Jeep Dude
Reaction score
I picked up a "diesel" badge on EBay for my tailgate. Fogot what the search keywords I used were though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online