Diablo Sport Power Puck

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much different than a Van Aaken or Edge EZ. Buy whichever is cheapest, I believe the HP gains are virtually the same. It will definetly wake up a stock truck, but dont forget at least an EGT guage install. Fuel Pressure is also a good idea. EGT's should be kept under 1250, and with my Van Aaken, It would only approach that while pulling the RV.

CB-GG

CEO of the doghouse
Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ
Not much different than a Van Aaken or Edge EZ. Buy whichever is cheapest, I believe the HP gains are virtually the same. It will definetly wake up a stock truck, but dont forget at least an EGT guage install. Fuel Pressure is also a good idea. EGT's should be kept under 1250, and with my Van Aaken, It would only approach that while pulling the RV.

Thanks Russ.
Got the K&N in..just had it piped. I left the resinator on tho.
We replaced the **** with 4 in pipe.All welded in.

That should keep the EGTS down.Mebbe.
The trailer I pull/w equipment is 4.5K at the max.

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your not going to put an pyrometer in it, then dont hold your foot to the floor when pulling up a hill for too long.

If your truck is like mine, it has a little cubby hole to the right of the radio that Geno's Garage makes a neat little guage holder for. I've been really impressed with my Westach combo guage and Geno's sells them also.

Westach Guage @ Genos