Dealer up grades

MLee

Reaction score
Any buddy have a dealer offer a power up grade on your NEW d-max/al, when you made your purchase?
Have a neighbor that just bought a new GMC and the dealer offered this up grade, and it will not effect the warrenty of the truck. Is GM different than the other makes in this regared?
Just wondering.
MLee

Max Power

Reaction score
No Gm is no different. The dealer is just using an aftermarked product such as edge/predator/VA/Quad etc etc. Since they handle the warranty they can claim it will not affect the warranty. IMO he is better to buy it aftermarket. It will be cheaper and if he ever has a problem he has the luxury of claiming that he never had a power box. :)

MLee

Reaction score
Thanks Max;
Well I tried to tell him that it would be honored by that dealer only, and if he was on a trip and had a warrented problem, it would be his baby, because it would be called un-autherized up grade. He believes the dealer. talk is cheap.

Marv.

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see whos downloader he is using? Curious if the manufacture has licensed it or not?

MLee

Reaction score
Bronco;
When I ask which unit, he did not know. just a eastern Co. was the reply.
So I vaulentered some info about Edge products. but I think it feel on deaf ears.
Marv.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online