danna 60 forsale

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my boddys got a dually dana 60 front axle with pritty much every thing its still bolet to the frame the front of the frame with torched off a truck he was gonna use it if a solid axle swap on his bronco but decided not to its got 4.10 gears hes askin 400 for the whole asmybly and he has a ford 10.25 rear end with 4.10 gears for another 200 i live in ct so ik for most of u guys it a drive but i also knw alot of u are looking for a dana 60 so figured id put it on here

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Mods, please move to marketplace.

86 please use capitalization and punctuation, it would be easier to read your posts. Spell check would be nice too.

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yah its came out of an f350 and it has 4.10 gears im almost positive it does not many didnt

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shame it's on the opposite side of the country...I'm considering swapping to training wheels, and that would be a GREAT way to do it. Best of luck to your buddy selling it!

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i could if u paid for shipping but thats alot of money to ship if u r rlyy serious pm me about it

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
is it possible to get some good pics. i need springs and steering linkage/track bar too. does he need any parts? im parting a 92 crewcab dually and 89 F superduty. ill drive to CT!