Custom F700 pickup, looks sharp, priced right.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a bad price for it at all. Though if I ever get the smarts to build one, i'd rather do the 6 door version.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only thing it needs...transfer case and front axle to be a sweet jehosaphat *** is that kinda ride!

I'd love to find a 4x model n super single it out!

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather build me this...molded CC onto it. Not terribly difficult to do either, just not something i can handle any day soon lol

You must be registered for see images attach

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I'd rather build me this...molded CC onto it. Not terribly difficult to do either, just not something i can handle any day soon lol

You must be registered for see images attach

That thing looks like a monster, but I bet that thing turns tighter than my CC dually LOL

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I really like that 6.6 cylinder diesel engine... :D

I'd LOVE to have one like that warhog!! I'd be very happy with an extended crew cab though.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
complete waste of the massive GVWR though guys.you know what you could do with a large dump bed on there! drive it around delivering soil,gravel,rock,etc.etc.etc. not only would it not cost you,you'd make money to drive it! pickup bed on one = very expensive toy.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Those are some nice looking rigs. I don't know how cali would look at either of them. Seems the super duty rigs with the 10 lug wheels here in cali are outlawed in a year or so.. Funny thing is that same idi engine sits between our frame rails and we are not outlawed.... Yet... Just another way the state crapheads are running business out of california...

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The six door's bed looks longer than stock too.:eek: That's one long beast.

I don't know about the six door unit, but if you could pick up some of the work that the guy is doing with the red one, I'd say you could make a buck with it. That's one nice goose neck trailer he has. That truck probably turns as tight as an F150 and tows the G/N like a dream.