craigs list find

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
It will bolt directly toany 6.9 or 7.3 engine. Both of these engines were drilled the same. Demensionally they are the same exact engine for bolting any parts from a 6.9 to a 7.3. Also almost all the internal parts share the same parts. The only differance in the 6.9 and 7.3 na engine is the piston size. Everything else will cross back and forth between these engines... Kinda a good thing being able to "find" a 6.9 crank is actually a 7.3 crank.... Makes sourcing parts so much easier...

RANOVRU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! But for the price to ship it clear across the country I could probably buy a brand new kit.

Anyone coming from sacramento to VA lol???

wmoguy

Reaction score
Nice! But for the price to ship it clear across the country I could probably buy a brand new kit.

Anyone coming from sacramento to VA lol???

$2k+ for a new kit or $350 + ~$100 for UPS ground + budget $500 for a turbo rebuild (may or may not need) ?

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if that's an automatic kit or not? I've got a 7.3 with a zf5 that this kit would look real nice on.

*And if it is, could the automatic kit be made to work with a manual-transmission truck(I'm guessing the difference is in up-pipe routing?)

Last edited:

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Manual kits out the up pipe on the passengers side. Autos were on the drivers.