"clyde" the dentside needs a home.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lookie.......

FORD 1979 DIESEL F-350 FLATBED DUALLY - $1250 (lake county)

Date: 2011-04-11, 9:40AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1979 FLATBED FORD..my lord....with 1984 6.9 diesel engine...4 speed, single cab, 9' steel and wood flat bed w/ new side panels...

new water pump, starter, brake vacuum pump...good wotk truck or farm truck...135,000 miles?

707-245-3391 or email....

CLYDE

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
You must be registered for see images

PostingID: 2318489779

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
wow that makes me wanna build a bumpside with a idi in it or even a dentside and i thought for a minute it was near me cause it said lake county, I live in lake county Florida lol

Sledgehammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty cool re-power, just needs to be made a 4x4 now. I don't think they made any factory dually 4x4s in those days. I'm gonna leave mine SRW.

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh wow...I didn't think there were any counties in CA that didn't do smog testing ;Sweet

It is still a county by county thing. Next to Lake County, we get tested here in Mendocino County. :(

Dave

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is still a county by county thing. Next to Lake County, we get tested here in Mendocino County. :(

Dave
Sadly, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. BTW I go through Ukiah on a fairly regular basis on the way to and from my mom's house up in Eureka...

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Oh wow...I didn't think there were any counties in CA that didn't do smog testing ;Sweet

When I was a kid I lived in a county (Santa Barbara) that didn't do smog testing. Then, one day, BANG they decided to require it. As a result the reliable family vehicles had to be retired and we had to "upgrade" to vehicles that were smog legit. From that moment on we were broke down FAR more often, had less cash by result of the payments that accompanied those newer vehicles...

"Cause and effect" is a phrase NO politician has any comprehension of! :puke:

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in 79 you could get a 4x4 dually but they are stupid rare. I saw one on ebay that brung nearly $15000.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd he pull that off from an emissions standpoint?

Even if he's in a non-smog county, he could have had the title changed to diesel. It wasn't that big of a deal, don't know now though. The engine is newer than the truck, so it was most likely very easy if they did it.
Travis..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726