a "not cheap" but a somewhat rare truck on CL

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not mime.

CL
SF bay area santa cruz all for sale / wanted cars & trucks - by owner

[email protected][SUP] [?][/SUP] flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-10-04, 10:11AM PDT
[h=2]1991 F350 Diesel XLT Lariat - $3800 (watsonville)[/h]
You must be registered for see images

1991 F350 Diesel XLT Lariat, 147k miles, 5 speed, immaculate condition in&out, 2nd owner, new back tires, new belts, re-built engine, new batteries, tool box, new CD player, etc.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That truck looks very familiar...not 100% certain, but I think I know the original owner (not whoever's selling it now).

If I'm right, the truck was a horse trailer hauler and daily driver for a fleet mechanic, and he took VERY good care of it. He sold it after the engine went...I can't remember whether it was a blown head gasket or cavitation, but at that point he decided that enough was enough and bought a new truck. I guess whoever bought it from him repaired the engine and is flipping the truck now?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
That really is a nice looking rig and well taken care of. I wish the owner had straightened the front bumper. I see so many of them hanging badly. I feel that ruins the look of the trucks up front. Still a nice well taken care of rig...;Sweet:thumbsup:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have bought that one in an instant. extra cab duallies are very hard to find.

Eli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice - that rock shield is the same as on my '90 F250.

Eli

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
theres 2 trucks like that for sale. theres another one. almost as nice as shape but a e4od. white with gray. ads been up off and on for over a year and dude claims its only a bad lift pump.. ive been trying to buy that truck for awhile.. sketchy

That truck looks very familiar...not 100% certain, but I think I know the original owner (not whoever's selling it now).

If I'm right, the truck was a horse trailer hauler and daily driver for a fleet mechanic, and he took VERY good care of it. He sold it after the engine went...I can't remember whether it was a blown head gasket or cavitation, but at that point he decided that enough was enough and bought a new truck. I guess whoever bought it from him repaired the engine and is flipping the truck now?

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a nice crew cab bull nose with gear vendors near me, gahhhhh :(

texcl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a pretty nice one up here for under $3000, took a while to sell because everyone wants a crew cab, including me!

texcl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
91 ford f-350 7.3 diesel 5sp man. - $2100 (north dakota)

1997 FORD F350 TURBO DIESEL - $3975 (st. cloud)
Sorry to retarded to figure out picture.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7