Clutch type

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i wouldn't be mine. They are strictly house cats.
That's the thing, a house cat wouldn't understand the danger of running under a running truck and as "curiosity killed the cat" the uninitiated feline would be curious about the spinning thingy and then the inevitable! Then you would have to post sad pictures on the "oil burners.net pet pics" thread of the cat you lost to your IDI. And then there would be an uprising, and @hacked89 couldn't buy the website and perpetuate it because of the animal rights people who got laws passed to outlaw IDIs because of negligence.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the thing, a house cat wouldn't understand the danger of running under a running truck and as "curiosity killed the cat" the uninitiated feline would be curious about the spinning thingy and then the inevitable! Then you would have to post sad pictures on the "oil burners.net pet pics" thread of the cat you lost to your IDI. And then there would be an uprising, and @hacked89 couldn't buy the website and perpetuate it because of the animal rights people who got laws passed to outlaw IDIs because of negligence.
You joke but the world isn’t far off

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I believe you are correct. This allowing people to pick which gender they want to "identify" as thing really p***** me off. This just opens the door for the predators to legally have access to the women's bathroom and we can't do crap about it. With a 4yr old daughter, that could easily land me with a life sentence.

James

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately I believe you are correct. This allowing people to pick which gender they want to "identify" as thing really p***** me off. This just opens the door for the predators to legally have access to the women's bathroom and we can't do crap about it. With a 4yr old daughter, that could easily land me with a life sentence.

James
This is my point! @IDIBRONCO !!! Please put your dust cover on!