clean 90 xlt reg cab 5sp on indy craiglist super nice

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2563434126.html

1990 Ford F250 XLT 7.3 diesel 5spd. This is a 1 owner truck. Over $3000 spent in the last year. New items include tires/wheels 33 X 18 Mickey Thompson/ 18 X 9 XD Diesel, new batteries (less than 1 month old) new radiator, new exhaust (7-15-11)new fuel pump, new glow plugs, fuel lines, recently serviced. Has ball in bed for goose neck trailer.Truck is in immaculate shape. Stored in heated garage. 186,000 miles Do not have to sell. $7000 if interested, cal 812-three four three-0271 before 9 PM. Serious calls only.

truck is sharp to me 7k may not be out of question if it's as nice as it looks in pics

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a clean rig. Up north it should have no problem bringing that kind of money since its not rusted out.

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
^ well this truck is 4x4, your's is 2wd like both of mine. That looks like a 2" lift, could be 4" I suppose. Lifting a 2wd that high costs alot more than lifting a 4x4.

Pretty nice truck in the ad

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ well this truck is 4x4, your's is 2wd like both of mine. That looks like a 2" lift, could be 4" I suppose. Lifting a 2wd that high costs alot more than lifting a 4x4.

Pretty nice truck in the ad

I know lot more expensive to lift a 2wd right but I have the money rightt now and I'm 16 so no bills:D and hopefully will be doing it in the next few months ( hopefully)

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I know lot more expensive to lift a 2wd right but I have the money rightt now and I'm 16 so no bills:D and hopefully will be doing it in the next few months ( hopefully)

i know it is your truck but are you planning on going to college in a couple years? nuff said.

It must be kind of wierd having a nice '91 like you have since you are only in high school. most people in high school are driving a pos.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
i am not a big fan of that body style, but it does look really nice. The first thing i would do though is get rid of those rims:puke:. i just don't think any type of "bling" rim looks good on trucks of our vintage.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know it is your truck but are you planning on going to college in a couple years? nuff said.

It must be kind of wierd having a nice '91 like you have since you are only in high school. most people in high school are driving a pos.

Sorry let me rephrase that I have a special stash of money for my truck and half of my paycheck goes to savings and college is already paid for;Sweet

Its real nice showing up at school in such a nice truck everybody else has such pos. There's another brick at my school and it's beat to he'll paint peeling everywhere parks awfully close to me. Just makes my truck look that much better

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Sorry let me rephrase that I have a special stash of money for my truck and half of my paycheck goes to savings and college is already paid for;Sweet

Its real nice showing up at school in such a nice truck everybody else has such pos. There's another brick at my school and it's beat to he'll paint peeling everywhere parks awfully close to me. Just makes my truck look that much better

Good for you with the money;Sweet. it sounds like you have some financial common sense;Sweet. i had a huge college savings, but with the economy the way it is and the stock market i lost almost half of what was in there. no worries though since i decided on community college. then i found out that i qualified for a $2,800 grant for the fall and winter semester. i don't know the total cost of my classes but it will pay for all of my class costs. i had some money left over from the grant and they transffered it into my bookstore account at the college, so $350 worth of brand new books only cost me ~$110. i would say i did not do too bad:D. i wont even have to touch my college savings;Sweet. i would be talking to kids in school before i graduated this past june and they would tell me that they don't even have a college savings and that they are going to get a job a McD's to pay for college. really??? You think McD's is going to pay for college???:dunnocookoo;Really:idiot::shocked: I start college this Monday.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Looks bone stock height to me. You can see the recurved front springs. Lift springs would have some sort of arch to them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online