CL find in Indy area....

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Man Oh Man!

I thought someone would be on this or atleast post up a reply.... Hmm.... Guess it wasn't as good a find as I tho't.... Oh well... Tho't I'd try putting it out there anyways.

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
It IS a great find, but the lack of a posted price usually means they want too much. I think with a price on the ad, this post would be buzzing with replies

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This guy has been trying to sell this thing for months. I posted a link when he was trying to sell this a couple months ago. If i remember correctly someone said it had a lot of little issues or something.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
This guy has been trying to sell this thing for months. I posted a link when he was trying to sell this a couple months ago. If i remember correctly someone said it had a lot of little issues or something.
ya i saw it to several times this past year i think last i saw was 8 grand

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His ad said he wanted to trade for something he was interested in, or would consider selling for the right price. That said to me he is wanting way too much for it. I bet it would be a cool truck but not 8k or even 5k cool.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
ya IF its the same truck the first time i saw the ad i swear he wanted like 15k and over a year its down to like 8k

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
Last I hears be wanted 10gs. Crazy! I did find a 91 crew cab long bed 4x4 with rebulit tranny and recent head work and new head gaskers for 2000. I thought that wasnt a. As deal at all. In the next two months I will have another truck.