cl deal. maybe the holy grail for RC junkies.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not mime.

1989 Ford F350 Diesel 5 Speed Manual transmission - $3000 (san jose south)

You must be registered for see images

1989 Ford F350 XLT single cab long bed w/ pipe racks. shows 46k miles. it does not have the 100k units on odometer so i think it has 146k miles on it. Very reliable truck works fine a few cosmetic issues on tail gate and rust on hood. Power lock doors and power windows, cruise control not working. any questions contact Guillermo (408)591-7179.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3663652400
Posted: 2013-03-06, 2:13PM PST

Attachments

• 89f3504x4rc.jpg
    89f3504x4rc.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 192

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
RC ******.. Whats that... Ys lost me in the weeds their calvin... Wonder why the guy is selling it too...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ok... Thanks guys... I kinda feel like a dummy now.. That was too easy. All I could think of was radio control freaks because I have so many rc multi engine WWii bombers that I was building to fly. Even have two SR71 with the twin jet engines. Those planes are 9 ft long and 6 ft wide.. They require a shop to build.. Just the table alone has to be a 4x8 piece of plywood... they are huge planes when they are done... Regular cab... Well now I know...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RC ******.. Whats that... Ys lost me in the weeds their calvin... Wonder why the guy is selling it too...

just for you Gary...... truckspeak as we know of.....

RC = regular cab
SC = super cab
CC = crew cab
NA = naturally aspirated.
LSD =limited slip differential

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok... Thanks guys... I kinda feel like a dummy now.. That was too easy. All I could think of was radio control freaks because I have so many rc multi engine WWii bombers that I was building to fly. Even have two SR71 with the twin jet engines. Those planes are 9 ft long and 6 ft wide.. They require a shop to build.. Just the table alone has to be a 4x8 piece of plywood... they are huge planes when they are done... Regular cab... Well now I know...

UUUUH DRONES?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regular-cab 4x4 one ton...that could make for a fun 4x4 toy. It's a good thing that all of my time and $$ is tied up in another project :D