CL centurion

supachaged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres one in case someones interested.seems i cant copy and paste the whole add.
boston craigslist > north shore > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

mailto:[email protected]?subject=f350%20diesel%204%20door%20centron%20fixer%20uper%20(beverly)&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fboston.craigslist.org%2Fnos%2Fcto%2F2489635643.html%0A

94 f350 for parts or fixeruper dully diesel turbo it is centron edition flat bed stack blown transmission still drives has 1,4th gear e40d tho behind the ford mounting plate it is an ase3 mounting bracket so most transmissions will fit i have no time i will take quad dirt bikes tho i really need an engine driven welder or other welding equipment 220 volt units what ever you got i have no time for this any more pleas email back with a number and questions its registered so you can test drive best times to view are nights and weekends dont ask to see during the day i work full time

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here ya go: http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/2489635643.html

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

94 f350 for parts or fixeruper dully diesel turbo it is centron edition flat bed stack blown transmission still drives has 1,4th gear e40d tho behind the ford mounting plate it is an ase3 mounting bracket so most transmissions will fit i have no time i will take quad dirt bikes tho i really need an engine driven welder or other welding equipment 220 volt units what ever you got i have no time for this any more pleas email back with a number and questions its registered so you can test drive best times to view are nights and weekends dont ask to see during the day i work full time

[email protected]

It does not say how much other than what the guy is willing to trade for but anyone who is looking to get the truck is looking at spending around 3K to rebuild the trans that it has.

Nice looking truck from what can be seen in the pics. The only thing I do not like is the stacks. Imagine hauling your fifth wheeler RV around and it getting all sooted up.

I would have them on the outer part of the truck right behind the rear door and with the dumps pointing out to the side. That would cut down on sooting up a fifth wheel RV