cl centurion

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
I drooled over it when i saw it trucks 45 minutes from me wonder if he wants trades lol

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the guys on the Centurion board went and drove it..

And I quote:

"I went and looked at this truck today. Owner said it has 211,000 miles. Here are some things I noticed about the truck.

Front seats are bad.
Second seat bad
third seat faded but not ripped.
Tailgate rusted
fender flares are hiding big rust holes in back.
rust on bottom and insides of doors
Rust on bronco section of the truck especially bad.
Roof repaired improperly once and is cracked again.
Rear interior panels are in bad shape, mine were too.
Headliner hanging in back.
Torn up arm rest on doors.
Has original 5" b&w tv...sweet
Has non functional rear heater behind third row with coolant lines running to engine compartment.

Driving: Compared to my 89 centurion 460 4x4 with 72k original miles... Road noise was significantly more, exhaust noise significantly more(expected). Creaks and moans were more prominent in suspension. Power steering less responsive, maybe because mine is 2wd. Transmission was smooth and functional, but did not engage or shift as smoothly as the one I have. It does have overdrive. Engine felt weak compared to the 460, I have the same gear ratio, but I guess the diesel doesn't have the hp?

I did not test the 4wd, or check for oil leaks and such, as I was so unimpressed with the overall condition and his asking price that it didn't seem worth crawling under it.

This truck could make a good beater mud truck, or serious project.

If anyone wants any more information about my humble opinion of this truck...3179083466.