Cheap F350 CC4x4 OBS.........

85stanky

Reaction score
I was looking at this before i ended up with my truck. I got a 93 f250 ex cab turbo for $900. smokes white should be a cheap fix...

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
We'll that sucks, I just got an email from them this evening saying they would send more pics tomorrow. I guess it wasn't meant to be! I plan on taking a trip to TX this year sometime to find a clean rust free truck if I don't find one in the mean time. Keep your eye's out for a 93-97 CC Long Box (short box would be better but there rare) F350 4x4 with a good body and zero rust. Doesn't matter if the motor or trans is any good (Its getting a P-pumped Cummins)

They grow on trees in Tx, and NOBODY wants the older IDIs , they can be had for a song, but they have all been rode hard and put up wet. Cowboy chic counts, they all want powerchokes and cummins

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
We'll that sucks, I just got an email from them this evening saying they would send more pics tomorrow. I guess it wasn't meant to be! I plan on taking a trip to TX this year sometime to find a clean rust free truck if I don't find one in the mean time. Keep your eye's out for a 93-97 CC Long Box (short box would be better but there rare) F350 4x4 with a good body and zero rust. Doesn't matter if the motor or trans is any good (Its getting a P-pumped Cummins)

I'm wanting to do this as well. I want a dually, but i know they're rare so i was gonna look for a 4wd SRW and convert the rear axle.