CARNAGE!!!!

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Check out this huge gaping hole in my T19... Yeah thats right a T freakin 19 lol. Anyway this is the problem i have and i need a bell housing with a shift fork ASAP. Anybody got one reply but i was just cruising down the road almost home and the went to shift to third (about 2500rpm) and the clutch felt like it hung and slapped the floor. Sucks but heres a pic.

Attachments

• carnage.jpg
    carnage.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 190

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with John. Pretty darn hard to figure out what I'm looking at. :dunno

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Thats nothing. You should see the jeep that rolled 100 yds down the road from my house. Then the guy "attempted" to run. That is till he got tazzed:eek::rotflmao

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
he knows dyoung.

i got t19 parts i saved from the one i exploded. 2000 rpm clutch fly with the parking brake on makes loud pops.

snapped the tailshaft, shoved it sideways and pushed the case into 3 peices, leaving reverse gear on the outside of the case.

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Wanna try clickin the pic? I took it on my phone and it showed up pretty large on my computer. Even that small I can see the trans and the bell housing pretty easy. Anyway yeah I know David quite well he is actually gonna help me tear it apart soon.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surely you tried clicking it first before you said that right? cookoo There is nothing to click.

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
On my computer (firefox) it is surrounded by a dotted line and if I hold my mouse over it click to enlarge pops up. I'm away from this site for a couple months and it gets took over by a bunch of smartass know it alls... Awesome. There's been like two helpful posts this whole time and the rest made a conversation about how small the dam pic is?

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't enlarge for me either. Think before you reply to Moderators in that fashion. This ain't the Pirate forum.

Rick

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my computer (firefox) it is surrounded by a dotted line and if I hold my mouse over it click to enlarge pops up. I'm away from this site for a couple months and it gets took over by a bunch of smartass know it alls... Awesome. There's been like two helpful posts this whole time and the rest made a conversation about how small the dam pic is?

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?:***:

Listen, you posted "Check out this huge gaping hole in my T19" and posted a photo of it. You wanted us all to see it. But.........That photo is tiny, you can't see anything. Can't take a ribbing about the bad photo eh?;Poke

As far as "helpful posts", not too many people keep extra diesel T19 bellhousings laying around in their garage. Either someone has one to sell you or they want to see what happend to yours (which they can't). What did you expect to read here?-Playme:number2

Now that you've called us all "a bunch of smartass know it alls," I'd seriously doubt you'll be getting many more "helpful posts."

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
I do believe this site it full of smart ass know it alls. Lots of information on this site and MANY MANY MANY smart people here willing to help any member who comes through here... Its a good thing in my opinion.. Good luck with your find.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as "helpful posts", not too many people keep extra diesel T19 bellhousings laying around in their garage. Either someone has one to sell you or they want to see what happend to yours (which they can't). What did you expect to read here?-Playme:number2

i do, hell i got 2. but aint selling. they are spares. i have broken them before wheeling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle