Can your idi fly?

high psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, I see I should have given the back story with the pics :D. If you can't tell by the pics the body on the truck was already shot, cab mounts are gone, spring packs worn out, etc. While the truck is mechanically sound and I've actually rebuilt most of the drivetrain it is beyond being worth fixing. There's not a straight or rust free panel on it. That being said I usually don't go out of my way to beat on it. This pic was taken on an outing to our cabin at the mountains the day after signing divorce papers that I really didn't want to sign. This was kinda my way of blowing off some steam. I think the quote of the weekend was something to the effect of "well, at least there's no one at home to ***** at me about it". Since this was taken I've bought a truck with a good body that many parts from this one will live on in. Oh, and nothing broke and it made the 2 hr drive home perfectly and has since been on a 1200 mile round trip with 2 motorcycles in the bed :Thumbs Up. Can't keep a good truck down.

Oh, and for those who think I'm just some dumb young punk.....I may be a dumb punk, but I'm really not that young lol.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
made mine fly once but that was because i was forced into a snow/ice pack. did the monster truck thing and the only side effect was a sore back when my friend hit the ceiling with his whole back (we were just crossing one intersection and he didn't have a belt on) and my factory radio flew out.

popped the radio back in and all was well thank goodness. my other buddy wont ride with me now though.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ever do that with a hemmit? my dad has
but ya mine flies too just i can never get my buddies drunk enough to stand in front taping it

sootman73

Reaction score
yea mine has flown once. i was cruising some back road at night in a county i hadn't ever been before and all of a sudden there was a railroad track in front of me. i was at 60-65 and there was a sign smaller than a stop sign right at the track. nothing else. my buddy flew up to the ceiling and cut the hell out of his hand on my non existent headliner. LOL man that was a hard landing! def not doin that again!