Can I pull my oil pan without pulling me engine?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to mount that hugh engine oil cooler? Would it be possible to weld some tabs on with mounting holes in place of drilling them?

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
Yes ,, ,, I have two 1/2 inch right angle and one has the chuck set back for some odd-ball reason . Look thru my archives and if something is here - - you are welcome to use it!
Foxman

Reaction score
I am installing a stock track bar bracket from a foue wheel drive onto my two wheel drive frame. I am in the middle of a four wheel drive conversion.

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
AND NOW. . . ... . ... .. . .. There is another OBS stroke on this hill. A 95 P/S reg cab
F250 Lariat with all bells and trinkets. Runs out great and cold air. And now 2 - 95's , a 96 and the 97.
Foxman

howards@howard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil pan

Supposably there is a guy up here that will do oil pans for $1400. plus parts he must have it down to a sience. Thats not going to help you though. There is a vidio on you tube on how to lift the cab .

Reaction score
That is a bit outside my price range. Lifting the cab is not neccassary on the OBS Fords. Besides, if I had to go through all that I may as well just yank the engine anyway.