C6 with Dough Nash OD on CL

tech51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that if the Nash was 1 to 20,000 serial # not to get it. Junk and GV would not support it.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that if the Nash was 1 to 20,000 serial # not to get it. Junk and GV would not support it.

You mean US Gear will not support it - the DNE is nothing like the GV. Or are you thinking of the J-code GVs, as compared to a P-code GV unit? Or do I have them all totally mixed up? lol

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I think you right it's US gear that won't not GV's
U.S. Gear (or, rather, the company who purchased them) won't support ANY DN/US Gear OD unit anymore, regardless of when it was built. I was informed of this in a rather curt E-mail reply to a message I sent them asking about parts availability back in April. When my Doug Nash was rebuilt, the rebuilder had to fabricate the thrust washers...thank the diesel gods I was referred to someone who knows what they're doing ;Sweet

Mine's in good shape now (except that it's not on my truck yet LOL ), but I wish I could find a source for the electric motor in case mine fails in a way that can't be rebuilt...and, even though DN made a gear splitter for the Corvette, I E-mailed a shop that specializes in them and the guy (again curtly LOL either my diplomatic skills are failing me or no one wants to be bothered by anyone with one of these) informed me that no parts will interchange.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle