Broken fuel line nut

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I found a used set at a local mechanic, asking $60 for the whole thing so I may just spring for that. Its from a 7.3 but I don't think I should have problems, right? I seem to remember there was only a difference (maybe a spacer or something) on the #1 cylinder for the 7.3s?

Also, not related to this issue at all... my truck has Champion plugs which I may want to get rid of.... has anyone dealt with Midwest Fuel Injection? http://www.mwfi.com/dieselPage/ford_69.htm

I contacted the customer service and they said their glow plugs are wellmans. ($6/each) Cheap price but expensive shipping. Good deal?

See the pics in my sig, those plugs are wellmans from mwfi. Some ave had no issues, but save yourself the hassle and just get some beru's, they are cheap insurance.

hijack over...:angel:

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
See the pics in my sig, those plugs are wellmans from mwfi. Some ave had no issues, but save yourself the hassle and just get some beru's, they are cheap insurance.

hijack over...:angel:

Bubble bubble toil and trouble... Yeouch! looks like you had 4 or 5 of them swell up pretty bad there. Yet another reason to stick with the collective wisdom and stick with the Beru plugs ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online