brand new motorcraft glow plugs and waterpump

JSVD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Without enough research bought both new glowpulgs and a waterpump for my International s-1600. They both don't fit.

The glowplugs are the spade connector style. I needed the barrel pin. They are unused. Motorcraft ZD-9. $80

International has a different style fan/clutch than International. The waterpump is also a new Motorcraft pump... Still has the gasket and the two new screws. $120

Both unused.. when i finally started my truck I had valve/piston contact so they sat for 30 days and can't be returned. I'm trying to sell them before I fly back east so if you think the price is not fair make me an offer.

Located in White Salmon, WA.. Just across the bridge from Hood River, OR.

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Without enough research bought both new glowpulgs and a waterpump for my International s-1600. They both don't fit.

The glowplugs are the spade connector style. I needed the barrel pin. They are unused. Motorcraft ZD-9. $80

International has a different style fan/clutch than International. The waterpump is also a new Motorcraft pump... Still has the gasket and the two new screws. $120

Both unused.. when i finally started my truck I had valve/piston contact so they sat for 30 days and can't be returned. I'm trying to sell them before I fly back east so if you think the price is not fair make me an offer.

Located in White Salmon, WA.. Just across the bridge from Hood River, OR.

FYI if they are flat spade connectors they are ZD1 not ZD9 ZD9 is bullet connector.

Good price regardless.

bump..

Wish I could get the wp..wrong time of year damn!