BODY WORK ON THE IDI

I-HFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry its taking so long to do the body work guys, ive been kinda busy fixing glow plugs and other things on my truck, now i think im going to paint my truck olive green lol, ive always liked that color , and i got 2 black stacks ill put pictures of up later

I-HFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my stacks:)

took these stacks off an old semi my dad used to truck with, i thought hey cant be free stacks.:sly

Attachments

• 1011101847a.jpg
    1011101847a.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 7

I-HFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am shooting primer on the truck and doing sanding here and there ill put pictures of it up when im done.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
sorry its taking so long to do the body work guys, ive been kinda busy fixing glow plugs and other things on my truck, now i think im going to paint my truck olive green lol, ive always liked that color , and i got 2 black stacks ill put pictures of up later

Fixin glow plugs? you mean me fixing the glow plugsLOL:D

erikbala

Ride rank make Bank
Reaction score
with the white paint i would recommend some rain caps on those stacks, you can get them pretty cheap, and they look sweet to, not many people run em

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
with the white paint i would recommend some rain caps on those stacks, you can get them pretty cheap, and they look sweet to, not many people run em

x2! ill take pics of the soot all on my truck next time it rains! it blows **** every where!

I-HFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinking about turning them into some side pipes, but it will be a while before i do it, lol. so i got time to think, but i really want army green paint on that truck lol. but idk, thanks guy