Big THANK YOU to Alan ( Mulochico ) !

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alan bought a bumper that I had for sale. I was asking $75 for it and he graciously gave me $100 ! He also took time out of his day to check my timing! It's rare to find such honesty and kindness these days.

Thanks again Alan!

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Great reminder of why this site keeps growing and not died off

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good folks on this site for sure... like the yota man.. got a little yota myself,
You must be registered for see images attach

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need to get a updated pic with the wheels painted and headers and all the good stuff back on..

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good folks on this site for sure... like the yota man.. got a little yota myself,

Thanks! It was my favorite truck by far. I wish I never sold it. Your link didn't work for me but yours looks pretty sweet from your avatar.

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this one 'till today. I was to busy installing the bumper on the 26th. :D

It was no problem with the timing check. I love working on these trucks. It was also good to know he has a shop in the area that can do it right.

Dallas was generous to meet me in Medford instead of out of town and also to hold the bumper for me. ;Sweet;Sweet It was well worth the $.

Dallas and I had a good time talking and the trip was a lot of fun for my 14 yr old son and myself. Even got to play in the snow.

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bumper looks good on there mulo.

Thanks. I like it!!! My neighbor called it B.O.B. (big old bumper), so we say to people "we want to introduce Bob". It gets the conversation rolling and usually leads to some very fun times. ;Sweet :D

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Double duty bumper then. Or would it be triple duty? Protects against animals messing up the nose, holds a winch to get you unstuck, and is a conversation starter! ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online