Better pics

cewofford

7.3 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
cant tell alot about the front from that pic. Is it TTB or Solid axle. One other possible difference is that my tires are 35x13.50 r20 they look alittle wider which can drag the wheels are 20x11. I do like your flatbed though. TTB has no articulation. So are they trimmed or just rusted out, its hard to tell for sure.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
it's a D60, it says in my sig. it's a lil rusty, but the overall wheelwell shape is there. the tires are Goodyear military o-z tires 37x12.50x16.5. any local auto part store can get it. i didn't want it, my friend that's a chevy guy aquired it and slapped it on before i could say no... :rotflmao i'd rather it be a INTERNATIONAL "diamond" sticker that big. ;Sweet:sly

-Jon

Attachments

• 37 tires.jpg
    37 tires.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 10

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
***'s a cornhole baggo? no i want the one on the new trucks the "open road" diamond.

cutting lock to lock, wheelin, and with the plow they never rub. :dunno

-Jon

cewofford

7.3 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
I have no idea what that is. i was curious myself, found it while looking for international stickers. I'm sure that plow is heavy which would mean more droop on the front. Oh well maybe i should try for 40s then. If you find a sticker show it to me so I'll know what you are talkin about. This is my first International, or ford diesel. Been througha 24valve cummins and a LB7 Duramax. This old school diesel is definately got my attention thanks to this website.

cewofford

7.3 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
that decal is pretty sweet. there is a international dealer 5 minutes from my house wonder if they would have one. I could get a price if interested. How big would you want? I definately like that one better. I can at least get a price.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
i got a Internatinal dealer down the street (if i take a trail its a minute away haha) and they don't have anything like that...at leat that i've seen. i think when i measured the rear window of the scout it was like 20x20 or something.

-Jon

Fordman84

Fordman84
Reaction score
I have seen those stickers on the shelf at my local international shop. ill go check it out this week and see what i can come up with.