best place to buy isspro

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
I want to get one of those isspro pyros that have the green yellow red and was wondering what the best place to buy it from IE the cheapest but good rep. Also I know I will need to buy a probe for it which one do I need?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
e-gauges . com has the best prices I have found.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the best price but the sponsors on this forum do sell ISSpro gauges and if not that then this guys have them for good prices too.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Member in the marketplace has a whole pillar setup for an awesome price. I recommend buying it because the Pyro is gonna cost you almost what he wants for his whole setup.
The later pillar is required, to even make a graft on section out of. Thats what I did for my brown truck and its not perfect, but you wont find a generic triple pillar pod that will fit like that one will.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at a local speedometer shop, the price was comparable and I got some cool gauge cups that I'd never seen before.
Travis..

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Here's a 3" Isspro pyro under $6 without the thermocouple, but at that price pretty hard to go wrong. It's a factory Kenworth gauge, Yes it's new, yes it's good. I've bought a number of gauges from this guy, one happy customer. Problem is they are usually 24v jobs so I have to wait a while ( still waiting on an oil pressure gauge so you vultures back off if he puts one up :backoff:backoff:backoff :D

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's even cheaper than my Stewart-Warner pyro, also a big truck gauge. As far as the probe you're going to need Type K with the applicable leads.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I supported this board and bought from Diesel Manor. Very good customer service.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
cool thanks for all the info guys, I have seen the set in the market place but I dont need the other gauges or the pillar. I will check with a site sponsor on prices too.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
So do I need the pre turbo or post turbo it looks like the only difference are the probes?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say pre-turbo (since you are currently N/A) which would be the same as pre-turbo, and put it a close to the head a possible, in the exhaust manifold if possible, if not then as close to the manifold as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online